Friday, January 21, 2011

Excuses, excuses

I was going to put up a picture Eric drew on art day this week -- it would have been very cultural, after the style of the abstact art of Joan Miro -- but my nearly-9-year-old flatbed scanner has quit working. That, of course, gives me the excuse to order a new all-in-one printer. Imagine: it's 2011, and at long last, color printing comes to my household! (And you thought I was a Luddite for not being on Facebook!) So, until it arrives and I get it set up and talking to the network, I'm off the blog-post hook today. (What, you thought I was going to come up with a new idea on short notice, when I can get by with just posting my excuse?) Hurray for the weekend and two days for the kids to do something cute and/or interesting to blog about!

No comments:

Blog Archive