Monday, December 5, 2011

Complaints

It's Monday, and I'm already a day behind on blogging because I didn't post over the weekend to make up for missing a day last week.  Christmas is rapidly approaching, I have presents to buy and cards to send, and this is the last week of swim lessons and Zoo Academy before the holidays.  It's cold and wet and windy, and I have to get out the glue gun and fix the wreath that was stored upright in its box rather than flat so that decorations have fallen off.  Also, have misplaced the box of Christmas books and the toy nativity scene for the kids, which means I have to go back up in the attic and look for it in the aforementioned cold, wet, windy weather.  Remembered to order Christmas stamps so I wouldn't have to go to the post office, but forgot to also order the 20-cent stamps that my cards will need extra because they're a non-standard five-inch-square envelope so I'm still going to have to go to the post office.  Yay for Yuletide cheer!

No comments:

Blog Archive